Dextrus is a purpose-built cloud powered self-service solution, for all data practitioners. Dextrus is a no-code high performance solution that is complete and comprehensive and helps in building, deploying, and managing assets. For data ingestion, streaming, cleansing, transforming, analyzing, wrangling and machine learning modeling.
RDt also known as RightData tool
RightData tool is a no-code data testing, reconciliation and validation suite. We empower data testing, data governance and data steward teams with data quality assurance and quality control audit automation capabilities.
Discover the power of Dextrus in your preferred workspace
Choose Another Product
- Try your use cases with sample data provided
- Free trial for 15-days or 120Hrs of VM uptime
- Contact RightData for any questions
- Interactive discovery calls to understand the problem statement.
- Personalized and tailored demos are presented.
Client’s Private Cloud
- Dextrus application gets deployed in your own AWS private cloud
- Try your use cases with your own data
- Contact RightData for any questions
Discover RDt’s power in your preferred workspace
Choose Another Product
- Try your use cases with sample data sources. Check out the pre-configured examples of typical use cases.
- Free trial for 15-days.
- Contact RightData for any questions
Client’s Private Cloud
- RDt application gets deployed in your own private cloud.
- Try your use cases with your own data
- Contact RightData for any questions
Click on the best RightData product
that matches your needs.
Dextrus is a purpose-built cloud powered Self-service, Data integration and Data science solution, for all data practitioners.
RightData product is a no-code data testing, reconciliation and validation suite.
Select the platform to try Dextrus
Select the platform to try RDt
Right Data Terms of Service
- Your use of RightData’s services, including the services RightData makes available through this website and all related websites, mobile sites, data files, visualizations and applications which link to these terms of service (the “Site”) and to all software, software downloads, or services offered by RightData in connection with any of those (the “Services”) is governed by these terms of service (the “Terms”), so read them carefully before using the services. For the purposes of these Terms, “we,” “our,” “us,” and “RightData” refer to RightData, Inc., the provider of the services. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE, DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICES.
- You must first agree to these Terms in order to use the Services,. If you are registering for or using the Services on behalf of an organization, you are also agreeing to these Terms for that organization and confirming you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will also refer to that organization, wherever possible. You must be over 16 years of age to use the Services.
- You agree your purchases and/or use of the Services are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by RightData or any of its affiliates regarding future functionality or features.
- If you have entered into a separate written agreement with RightData for use of the Services,the terms and conditions of such other agreement shall prevail over any conflicting terms or conditions in these Terms with respect to the Services specified in such agreement.
- ARBITRATION NOTICE: except for certain types of disputes described in the Arbitration clause below, you agree that disputes between you and rightdata will Be resolved by mandatory binding arbitration and you waive any right to Participate in a class-action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
- By using, downloading, installing, or otherwise accessing the services or any Materials included in or with the services, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE, DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICES.
- Certain features of the services or site may be subject to additional guidelines, Terms, or rules, which will be posted on the service or site in connection with Such features. To the extent such terms, guidelines, and rules conflict with these Terms, such terms shall govern solely with respect to such features. In all other Situations, these terms shall govern.
- In the course of registering for or using the Services, you may be required to provide RightData with certain information, including your name, company name, contact information, username and password, and database/ storage/compute account. URLs or tokens (“Credentials”). RightData handles such information with the utmost attention, care and security. Nonetheless, you, not RightData, shall be responsible for maintaining and protecting your Credentials in connection with the Services. If your contact information or other information relating to your account changes, you must notify RightData promptly and keep such information current. You are solely responsible for any activity using your Credentials, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify RightData of any unauthorized use of your credentials or if your email or password has been hacked or stolen. If you discover that someone is using your credentials without your consent, or you discover any other breach of security, you agree to notify RightData immediately.
- A variety of information, reviews, recommendations, messages, comments, posts, text, graphics, software, photographs, videos, data, and other materials (“Content”) may be made available through the Services by RightData or its suppliers (“RightData-Supplied Content”). While RightData strives to keep the Content it provides through the Services accurate, complete, and up-to-date, RightData cannot guarantee, and is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any RightData-Supplied Content.
- You acknowledge that you may also be able to create, transmit, publish or display information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) through use of the Services. All such information is referred to below as “User Content.”
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that RightData has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any User Content, and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which RightData may suffer) in connection with such User Content. If you are registering for these Services on behalf of an organization, you also agree that you are also responsible for the actions of associated Users and for any User Content that such associated Users might upload, record, publish, post, link to, or otherwise transmit or distribute through use of the Services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that RightData does not control or actively monitor Content uploaded by users and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using the Services, you may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will RightData be liable in any way for any such Content.
- RightData may refuse to store, provide, or otherwise maintain your User Content for any or no reason. RightData may remove your User Content from the Services at any time if you violate these Terms or if the Services are canceled or suspended. If User Content is stored using the Services with an expiration date, RightData may also delete the User Content as of that date. User Content that is deleted may be irretrievable. You agree that RightData has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any User Content or other communications maintained or transmitted through use of the Services.
- RightData reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to monitor and remove User Content from the Services, in its discretion. You agree to immediately take down any Content that violates these Terms, including pursuant to a takedown request from RightData. In the event that you elect not to comply with a request from RightData to take down certain Content, RightData reserves the right to directly take down such Content.
License from RightData and Restrictions on Use
- RightData gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Site and Services solely for your non-commercial or internal business purposes, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
- You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to): (i) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Services or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by RightData, in writing (e.g. through an open source software license); or (ii) attempt to disable or circumvent any security mechanisms used by the Services or any applications running on the Services.
- You may not rent, lease, provide access to or sublicense any elements of the Services to a third party or use the Services on behalf of or to provide services to third parties.
- You may not access the Services in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas.
- You may not access the Services for the purpose of bringing an intellectual property infringement claim against RightData or for the purpose of creating a product or service competitive with the Services. You may not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic program or device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Content from the Services.
- You may not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- You agree that you will not upload, record, publish, post, link to, transmit or distribute User Content, or otherwise utilize the Services in a manner that: (i) advocates, promotes, incites, instructs, informs, assists or otherwise encourages violence or any illegal activities; (ii) infringes or violates the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any third party or RightData, or any rights of publicity or privacy of any party; (iii) attempts to mislead others about your identity or the origin of a message or other communication, or impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any other person or entity, or is otherwise materially false, misleading, or inaccurate; (iv) promotes, solicits or comprises inappropriate, harassing, abusive, profane, hateful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content or activity; (v) is harmful to minors; (vi) utilizes or contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other similar software, data, or programs that may damage detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, personal information, or property of another; or (vii) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing export control, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising).
- You may not use the Services if you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other countries, including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services. You affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Services are not intended for children under 13.
- You acknowledge and agree that RightData (or RightData’s licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services and RightData-Supplied Content and that the Services and RightData-Supplied Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
- Except as provided in Section 3, RightData acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms in or to any Content that you create, upload, submit, post, transmit, share or display on, or through, the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with RightData, you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that RightData has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
- Subject to the Terms, the Services may be provided to you without charge up to certain usage limits, and usage in excess of these limits may require purchase of additional resources and the payment of fees. Please request RightData’s pricing terms for details regarding pricing for the Services and contact RightData at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you agree to permit RightData to identify you as a customer and to use your name and/or logo in RightData’s website and marketing materials.
Modification and Termination of Services
- You may terminate these Terms at any time by canceling your account on the Services. You will not receive any refunds if you cancel your account.
- You agree that RightData, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate your account or any part thereof. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be without prior notice, and you agree that RightData will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination.
- You are solely responsible for exporting your User Content from the Services prior to termination of your account for any reason, provided that if we terminate your account, we will endeavor to provide you a reasonable opportunity to retrieve your User Content.
- Upon any termination of the Services or your account these Terms will also terminate, but all provisions of these Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
Changes to the Terms
- These Terms may be amended or updated from time to time without notice and may have changed since your last visit to the website or use of the Services. It is your responsibility to review these Terms for any changes. By continuing to access or use the Services after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, please stop using the Services. Please visit this page regularly to review these Terms for any changes.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services are at your sole Risk and that the services are provided “as is” and “as available.”
- Rightdata, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors make no express Warranties and disclaim all implied warranties regarding the services, including Implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non- Infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, rightdata, its Subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you That: (a) your use of the services will meet your requirements, (b) your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, and (c) usage Data provided through the services will be accurate.
- Nothing in these terms, including sections 10 and 11, shall exclude or limit Rightdata’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded Or limited by applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
- Subject to section 10 above, you expressly understand and agree that rightdata, Its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for any Indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages which may be Incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall Include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or Indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of Procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of Any limited remedy.
- The limitations on Rightdata’s liability to you in this section shall apply whether Or not Rightdata has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility Of any such losses arising.
- Some states and jurisdictions may not allow the limitation or exclusion of Liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or Exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Rightdata’s total liability to you For all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount that you have actually Paid for the services in the past twelve months, or one hundred dollars ($100.00), Whichever is greater.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify RightData, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners (collectively “RightData and Partners”) from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to (a) your breach of the Terms, (b) your use of the Services, (c) your violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Services, or (d) your User Content, including any liability or expense arising from all claims,losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature.
- The Services may include references or hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources or email content. RightData has no control over any websites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than RightData.
- You acknowledge and agree that RightData is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that RightData is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you or other users as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
- The Services may incorporate certain third party software (“Third Party Software”), which is licensed subject to the terms and conditions of the third party licensing such Third Party Software. Nothing in these Terms limits your rights under, or grants you rights that supersede, the terms and conditions of any applicable license for such Third-Party Software.
- Please read the following section carefully because it requires you to arbitrate certain disputes and claims with RightData and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Except for small claims disputes in which you or RightData seek to bring an individual action in small claims court located in the county of your billing address or claims for injunctive relief by either party, any dispute or controversy arising out of, in relation to, or in connection with these Terms or your use of the Services shall be finally settled by binding arbitration in Fulton County, Georgia under the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-307) and the then current rules of JAMS (formerly known as Judicial Arbitration & Mediation Services) by one (1) arbitrator appointed in accordance with such rules. Where arbitration is not required by these Terms, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action with respect to the subject matter of these Terms will be the state and federal courts located in Fulton County, Georgia, and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR THE SALES TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND RIGHTDATA,WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT CLASS ACTION AND REPRESENTATIVE ACTION PROCEDURES SHALL NOT BE ASSERTED IN NOR APPLY TO ANY ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE NOT TO BRING ANY LEGAL ACTION, BASED UPON ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, AGAINST RIGHTDATA THAT IS MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF THE APPLICABLE ORDER.
- You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within 30 days of the date you first accepted the terms of this Section by emailing us at info@RightData.com. In order to be effective, the opt out notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration.
- Publicity. You agree that RightData may use your name and logo in connection with promoting our relationship and your use of the Services, including in our marketing or promotional materials, on RightData’s website, apps and other services, as well as in other communications with existing or potential RightData customers.